Monday 29 September 2014

.Perfect Pattern Parcel #5: Everyday Yoga Pants.

The Perfect Pattern Parcel is back again - fifth time around the theme is GIRLS! This parcel is made up of six awesome patterns sized from preschool to pre-teen. I choose a couple of things to sew from this parcel. You know I'm a huge fan of comfortable staple clothing and I knew the Everyday Yoga Pants from Greenstyle would be a winner.
And they were a winner...first of all for me because they were an extremely FAST sew. Seriously, I had them cut up and sewn in under an hour. And secondly because they are such a comfortable, wearable pant for Lil. They have potential to be a cosy pair of trackies and would work really well as a cool pair of pyjama pants too.
 
I'm so glad they were such a fast sew too because the first pair I made from a fabric that didn't have nearly enough stretch and the crotch seam tore open after only an afternoon of wearing! I loved the style so much though that I made another pair, this time using a piece of Stella in hot pink that I had just enough to squeeze out a size small for Lil. This pattern goes right up to around 14 years so now that I've got it in the stash I'm sure I'll be whipping up another pair or two each season.
 
The fit is great. It is really quite a slim-fitting pant, especially around the bottom but I like that. I love a yoga waistband too and think it looks cute on little girls.
If you have girls to sew for then the Perfect Pattern Parcel #5 is definitley worth adding to the collection. Did I mention that you pick your own purchase price too? And that all profits go to charity? Pretty cool. This parcel is only around for another four days so get in now!
Parcel #5: Girls and Tweens includes:  
Lily Knit Blazer by Peek-a-Boo Patterns
Everyday Yoga Pant for Girls by Greenstyle
Asymmetrical Drape Top by EYMM
Playhouse Dress by Fishstick Designs
Mimi Dress and Shirt by Filles a Maman 

BONUS PATTERN: Sunki Dress by Figgy’s
Pattern Parcel #5: Choose your own price and support DonorsChoose. Win/win
Bonus Pattern:
Choose a price of $28 or greater for Parcel #5 and you will automatically also be sent the Bonus Pattern! The Bonus Pattern for this Parcel is the Sunki Dress by Figgy's. Fun pockets, a stylish silhouette, plus make it in knit or woven. Double bonus! The pattern includes both size runs, so you get 18 months through a 16 tween sizing. This is awesome sauce!

How Pattern Parcel Works:
Here at Perfect Pattern Parcel, we believe in supporting independent pattern designers. It’s our opinion that indie patterns are just, well, better than big box patterns, and we’re pretty sure our customers think so too. So, we allow customers to show their support in naming their own price for each Parcel.  We also encourage customers to allocate part of their Parcel price to the charity Donorschoose.org in order to help classrooms in need. Pattern Parcel donates all profits after expenses from Parcel sales to the charity as well. Together we've raised over $11,000 for classrooms in need!

2 comments:

Jill Dorsey || Made with Moxie said...

Toni! I love this outfit. You have such an eye for color and pattern. Thank you for sewing with us for Pattern Parcel. <3

Anonymous said...

Sexy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails