Saturday 21 April 2012

.Milkshake x2.

I made these two skirts back in November, just before the Milkshake Skirt pattern was released, but realised that I haven't shared them yet.  (Look at those little bruised legs!)
These skirts are really fun, both to make and to wear.  Lil chooses these all the time (when they are ironed, anyway!) and they have awesome twirling capabilities!
I'm thinking about joining in with the Kids Clothing Week Challenge over at Elsie Marley next week - is anyone else doing it??
SUPPLIES:
Make It Perfect Milkshake Skirt
Patty Young, Flora and Fauna, Hummingbird in Aqua
Michael Miller, Ta Dot in Berry
Timeless Treasure, Rainbow Spot (not sure of specifics)

9 comments:

memmens said...

These are gorgeous, I so wish my 2 girls were a bit more girly and would wear skirts and dresses! I'm hoping to get some treasure pockets pants made for them next week as part of KCWC

ClaireyHewitt said...

These are fantastic.

My girls would probably never ever take them off.

Jessie said...

I may just have to add a few of these to my list of KCWC projects next week... I'm totally in, and my girls would adore these skirts. Anything that twirls, I tell ya.

Fiona Carter said...

Seriously cute skirts [and model]... makes me wish my girls were little again.

Karen said...

Oh I must get this pattern out again and make some more Toni - thanks for reminding me!
I love the spotty peek of colour there - and there are bruised legs just like that here too, people must wonder what they get up to - I know I do!

Unknown said...

The skirts are cute, especially with the little pop of spots. What size do they start at. I'm thinking my little girl might be just a little too little yet? I'm joining in the kids clothing week challenge too.

Lynnette said...

I live in the USA and found you through Lisa King's blog. I would love to make your darling skirt for my little girl - do you have an e-version I could down load? Also, are the directions/measurements done in inches along with the metric (I would not have a clue how to use metric).
Thanks.

Virginia said...

I love these skirt - I just ordered the pattern.
Love the shoes - where did you get them from?

Ruth said...

Hi Virginia,
I've seen these shoes online at kawaiikids.com.au

Related Posts with Thumbnails